l c payment for cold rolled 201 stainless steel plate 4 x8

  • Home
  • S355MC
  • l c payment for cold rolled 201 stainless steel plate 4 x8

32 Comments

l c payment for cold rolled 201 stainless steel plate 4 x8

2B Finish AISI 304 304L 316 316L Stainless Steel Sheet By

2B Finish AISI 304 304L 316 316L Stainless Steel Sheet By Cold Rolled Grade 200 300 400 Series Length 2000-6000mm or as customized Payment Term L/C T/T (30% Deposit) Western Union.Packing Standard Sea-worthy Packing Cold Rolled 201 Stainless Steel Plate 201 Stainless Steel Sheet;Bulk-buy Stainless Steel Flat Bar of 201/202/304/304L/316L Stainless Steel Flat Bar of 201/202/304/304L/316L/904L Hot Rolled/Cold RolledChina Ba Surface Finish Grade 201 Stainless Steel Coil Stainless Steel Plate,Stainless Steel Coil,Steel Coil manufacturer / supplier in China,offering Ba Surface Finish Grade 201 Stainless Steel Coil,1.2mm Thickness 201 Stainless Steel Sheet Plate,2b Finished 0.5mm 0.8mm Thickness AISI 201 Stainless Steel Plate and so on.

Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 201 2B Deep Drawing

Feb 05,2021·Payment.T/T,D/P,L/C.Delivery.20-25 days.Origin.Guangdong,China.Minimum Order.25-27 tons. Stainless steel decorative sheet 201/202/304/430 for building and elevator lift.Stainless Steel Cold Rolled 201 2B BA Sheet Plate Strip.Stainless Steel Cold Rolled 201 DDQ High Copper Sheet Plate Coil.Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil Roll 201 304 410 430 BA Feb 05,2021·Payment.T/T,D/P,L/C.Delivery.20-25 days.Origin.Guangdong,China.Minimum Order.25-27 tons. Stainless steel decorative sheet 201/202/304/430 for building and elevator lift.Stainless Steel Cold Rolled 201 2B BA Sheet Plate Strip.Stainless Steel Cold Rolled 201 DDQ High Copper Sheet Plate Coil.FOSHAN HONGHUIYE STAINLESS STEEL CO.,LTD - stainless 201,304,304L,316 and 316L Cold Rolled Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Forms Sheets,Plates,Coils Processing Bended,Cut,Laser-cut,Grooved,Punched,etc.Surface Finish Payment Term T/T with 30% prepaid upon ordering and the rest 70% paid before shipment

Some results are removed in response to a notice of local law requirement.For more information,please see here.12345NextStainless Steel Plate / Sheet YSW 201 202 304 cold rolled stainless steel sheet coil

Stainless Steel Coil Comprehensive Series Specifications The grades covers the four series of Austenitics,Ferritics,Martensitics and Duplex.Specifications covers 0.2mm-5.0mm (cold rolled),2.0mm-10.00mm (hot rolled),10mm-60mm (plates)in thickness and maximum width 1600mm,which can meet the requirements of different customers.

stainless steel strip 201,stainless steel strip 201

201 Stainless Steel Stainless Sheet 304 ASTM AISI SUS SS 201 202 301 304 304L 309S 316 316L 409 410S 410 Stainless Steel Sheet And Plate. 50000 Ton/Tons per Month Payment Terms L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T etc Delivery Time about 15 days after the confirmation of the deposit cold rolled ss grade 201 stainless steel coil 2b finish stainless steel

Comments

Leave a Message

Copyright © 2020.Ezir All rights reserved.